Jemma Kidd Skin Perfection Kit


I have this, but I don't reach for it very often, I don't really know why as in theory it should be right up my street.

The idea behind this product is that it is a set of correctors for pre-base/concealer, with a higlighter and a lip and cheek cream thrown in for good measure.


So:
top left is the citrus corrector - to counteract any redness. This is very soft in texture, almost like a gel. There is a decent amount of pigment to it, and it does work on my redness, it just doesn't last very long, and to be honest I can just apply some concealer.

top right is the apricot brightener - to brighten, but where? I know that apricot is opposite purple on the colour wheel so I am presuming dark circles or that annoying dip betwixt corner of eye and bridge of nose, but again softness of texture prevents any lasting effect.

bottom left is the dewy glow all over radiance creme in iced gold - a highlighter, bizarely to my way of thinking, this is harder in texture than the correctors and is that little bit more difficult to blend in. However it is a very lovely creamy gold colour, but very creamy in colour. I like this. It reminds me of MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl.

bottom right is the lip and cheek flush in berry - a lip and cheek cream. Soft in texture, think strawberry rather than raspberry, ie warmer in tone. Nice and flattering but not particularly long lasting but then it is a cream.

I have swatched them on my arm, but I am not sure how helpful this is.


This is currently available from feelunique.com and it has been available from SpaceNK and beautyexpert but is not showing currently on these websites. It is around the £20 but I got mine from QVC - £12 + £2.45 p+p is not bad (p+p at QVC remains extortionate in my opinion though)
Save Jemma Kidd Skin Perfection Kit on social network:

Followers

Archive