You Hussy!

I am of course talking about the blush by Illamasqua. I gave up tracking this down as my local counter didn’t have it in and I’d just about convinced myself I didn’t *need* it. Then what lands on my door step? A lovely ASOS package! Thanks hubby! Apparently I waffle on a lot about makeup to him... poor guy.

Anyway here is Hussy. Illamasqua describe it as a bright matte candy pink and boy is it bright. I’d go so far as to say you can see some almost neon peach in there. Try though I might I couldn't get it to show up properly in the pictures so I'd reccomend popping to a counter to see it if you can. I love that it is matte too. I have some shimmery blushes and I do like them however my favourites are always the mattes. This blush is so insanely pigmented that I apply it with a MAC188 and even then have to use a light hand. The formula is soft and easy to blend so if you do go overboard just pop a little setting powder on a kabuki and buff away until you get the desired intensity.

I’ve mentioned before how impressed I was with the staying power too. Basically when I first saw this at a counter the girl tried it on me. I was wearing no other makeup at all that day and fell asleep that night forgetting to remove it. 24 hours after application I woke up and it was still there! No other blushes that I own achieve that (not that I often fall asleep with my makeup on).

The powder blushes usually retail for £16 and you get 4.5g of product. The packaging is in Illamasqua’s signature pinched style with a clear window so you can see the colour which I love. For me the quality is worth the somewhat high price and I’d happily buy some more shades. Love it! Xxx

*I was given the above product as a gift. I always give my honest opinion of a product. For further info see my disclaimer in the menu on the left*
Save You Hussy! on social network:

Followers

Archive