Chalk board nails

I was asked recently by the lovely Simpleelegance http://simpleelegance27.blogspot.com/ if I knew of any flat black mattes as she was concerned about shelling out for expensive products like MAC just to find she got bored of them. My answer to this is why bother buying new polish you might not like when you can turn your current polish matte with just a top coat? There are a myriad of matte top coats out there and my personal favourite is Essie Matte About You. Yes you have to fork out for the top coat but in the long run this means you have as much matte polish as you want. I painted a nail (fake obviously) with a cheapy black – Collection 2000 Maxiflex polish in 87 Ebony and topped it off with Matte About you. I was rather pleased with the result! The finish it more lumpy on the plastic nail than on my real ones but you really don’t want to see mine at the moment...


Save Chalk board nails on social network:

Followers

Archive