Starting to Think About April's Bergdorf Goodman Beauty Event


Several times a year Bergdorfs offers $25 off $100 beauty purchase. Those who have been shopping there long enough likely remember when it used to be $25 off $50, then $25 off $75, but $25 off anything is better than nothing and I rarely fail to take advantage of it.

The next event is towards the end of April (I get a different answer from every sales associate I ask, some say the 19th, others the 20th, still others just say the 3rd week of April) and will be coinciding with a Le Metier de Beaute event that runs the 19th through the 25th.

I've been mulling over what to get and have a few 'definites' and a few 'maybes' to consider. Is anybody else planning to go or order? What are you thinking about picking up?

So far I definitely need a refill of my Clinique Take the Day Off Balm. I'm also pretty sure I want Le Metier de Beaute Creme Fresh Tint in Tenne and Radiance Powder Rouge in Echo.

Other possibilities include the Bobbi Brown Blush Brush and Mahogany Creamy Eye Pencil, Edward Bess Intimate Eye Shadow, and I usually end up with a new lipstick or gloss.
Save Starting to Think About April's Bergdorf Goodman Beauty Event on social network:

Followers

Archive