Top Ten Make-up Tips for Ageless Beauty

1. Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipstick - long-lasting and non-drying. I put it on in the morning and am set for the day – honestly, it’s that good!



2. Dior Sculpt Line-Smoothing Lifting Makeup SPF 20 – I love this foundation as well as #3. Dior suits my very dry skin a bit better and I like the fact that it has SPF 20 though it costs a little more.



3. Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme SPF 15 – This was one of Becky’s finds. I agree with her that it is excellent and has wonderful anti-aging ingredients.



4. Ear Lift Tape - If you have a torn ear lobe (or two), you'll love these little dots of surgical tape that stick on the back of the torn lobe(s). You put on your earring at the top of the piercing which stretched or tore and go right through the tape. The tape holds the earring up where you want it to be and prevents any further stretching. I wouldn't wear earrings without these.



5. Trind Natural Nail Repair - This is the only product I found that restored my nails after 20 years of wearing acrylics.



Come back Wednesday for the final five. Monday we start a new weekly column: The Foodie Bloggers Roundup!



Tags:
Save Top Ten Make-up Tips for Ageless Beauty on social network:

Followers

Archive