Consequences of not blogging

When I stopped blogging some 3 months ago unexpected consequences emerged.

Firstly my nails are atrocious, unkempt, uncared for, unloved.


Gone are the manicured jewels of the spring



Leighton Denny Berry Nice

I like nail varnish and colour, if I haven't done much else to make me feel as if I have made the effort, nails make me feel that bit more together. I can't wear nail varnish for work, so applying it defines my week for me - come Wednesday afternoon I can apply some colour and enjoy. I also think that nail varnish really is like jewellery, others get the benefits of earrings, but nail varnish, like rings and jewellery can be enjoyed by me.

A second consequence is that I have more room for my products because I don't feel that I have to keep the outer packaging in order to photograph the whole product. I still keep some packaging - it is a vain attempt to make me feel that each time I am using a product I am *opening it new everyday* and thus will not need to purchase new products with such regularity.........ha

But when the packaging is as beautiful as this, it is a crime to recycle it.


Cue a review of Pai skincare coming soon -  to borrow from The Fast Show "this week I will mostly be..... tending to my nails"

Of course the forseen but not fully understood consequence of not blogging is missing other bloggers dreadfully.
Save Consequences of not blogging on social network:

Followers

Archive