Leighton Denny Gelato, Lolly Pop, Do Me a Flavour, Berry Nice

The Gelato range from Leighton Denny was new for spring 2011 and they are meant to represent juicy sorbet type colours. I am not sure if the texture is meant to be different but to me these apply like LD varnishes and border on a cream consistency, maybe a tad thinner. Base coat, 2 coats of colour and a top coat (which is what I usually do) gives a good depth of colour.

Lolly Pop


This is such a pretty pink - it is warmer than my picture shows, almost a hint of salmon/orange and different from the pinks I have which tend to be more of a hot pink or a bubblegum pink.

Do Me a Flavour


This is a great bright sunny orange so apologies for the photo - think more sunny d/kiora than coral which this photo seems to suggest.

Berry Nice

To me this is almost a magenta pink. Really good coverage with this one and although I have used 2 coats here, I could have used 1 and got away with it.

I bought this kit from QVC - I like the boxes that come with LD on QVC which are great quality and very robust.
Save Leighton Denny Gelato, Lolly Pop, Do Me a Flavour, Berry Nice on social network:

Followers

Archive