No7 Lash 360 Mascara

This is yet another of those little samples that you get in the frequent No7 gift with purchase sets. This particular offering focuses on volume claiming to provide “up to 7x more volume”. I’ll preface this by saying that volumising mascaras aren’t really my thing. I have plenty of volume, I would like some length and some curl please. Therefore this isn’t the kind of mascara I would typically buy with my own money especially considering that I think No7 mascaras are overpriced for what they are. This is £12.50 for a full sized tube.

The brush is certainly different. It’s pretty normal at the ends but the big open spiral section in the middle causes me some problems. I get that it’s this bit that creates the volume but on my lashes I have to spend an age combing through my lashes with the end section in order to avoid my lashes sticking together in one big clump. You can see in the open eyed picture that I didn’t totally manage it. 


I also find that this mascara smudges quite a bit for me. Granted my eyes have been a bit weepy of late (damn you pollen) but panda eyes by midday is not a pretty look. Overall it’s just too much hassle for me. I wouldn’t recommend it x
Save No7 Lash 360 Mascara on social network:

Followers

Archive