New on the Virtual Newsstand

The new issue of Dabble Magazine hit the Virtual Newsstand yesterday, and I just had a chance to look through it last night. I am looking forward to reading their New Orleans feature, but what also jumped out at me was the Industry Profile on India Hicks (page 64)!



After thumbing through the issue, I went digging on their website and found this pretty bedroom ...

I spy a really cool DIY paint job!!
Take a closer look at the bookshelves on the back wall. This reminds me... when in the paint department picking a color and you come across those long pain chips, it's so hard to pick just one shade. Should it be intense and dark, or should it be light and airy? Well, now you don't even have to pick! Why not use all the pretty colors??? And what is even better; you can get away with a test can of paint in each color, saving money AND you do not need to store all those cans of unused paint!! Great design idea, right??

Have fun Dabbel-ing in your new DIY project ;)

Natasha

Both images via Dabble Magazine.
Save New on the Virtual Newsstand on social network:

Followers

Archive