YouHadQuestions...WellIHaveAnswers




Top - OpShopped - no label. But freaking amazing.
Jeans - Sass and Bide
Fedora - Sportsgirl (get one before they run out!)
Jewellery - many many wonderful lands

You've got a LOVEMORE tshirt?? Purchased before or after you made the blog? Either way, it's amazing.
Thanks miss. Yes I bought the Sass and Bide top a long time before I started blogging...about 2 years ago I think. But it's one of my FAVOURITES and I don't think I would ever not wear it. Summer, Winter, 2009 or 2020 - it will always be a cool T-Shirt I think :)

Love more tee? inspiration for blog title?
It sure was! I always just love the word 'love'....and I fill my blog with things I love so thought it fit well...and also was individual.

How and when did you start blogging? how did you come up with 'LoveMore'?
Started blogging in October of 2008...but had a 'fresh start' earlier this year when I was feeling funny about having pictures of myself on the internet..but then I got over it again and thought BLAH who cares. haha. Oh and answered your other Q already above ;)

How tall are you? what´s your dream travel destination?
I am 177cm tall.
Without a doubt NEW YORK CITY! It's a little dream I have. I want to live there! But there are many many many other travel aspirations I want to fullfill too.

I want to ask you this: what camera do you use?
I use a Sony DSC-H50 Cybershot.

Would you rather be eaten by a shark or a lion?Ok, so seriously:Where do you see yourself 5 years? (career-wise)
haha WELL a shark cos I figure both would FEEL similar..but with a shark you may drown early on in the 'being eaten alive' business of the death? And drowing is meant to be "peaceful" and all..just a thought. haha. But obviously neither are too desirable.
In 5 years - I have NO clue...all I want to see is happiness...the rest at the end of the day doesn't matter as much as that.

We know that your a movie buff, seeing that in your past blog post you seem to always be going to a movie. Do you have a favorite movie in different genres listed below?Comedy:Action:Romance:Horror:Drama/Suspence:
Hahahaa good question and yes...yes this is true. I am a movie buff nerd. If there was a job as a "movie watcher" I would be over-qualified...(so would you KELLY, haha-lets talk business!)
Comedy - my fav black comedy is Pulp Fiction...but plain comedy would be Wedding Crashers maybe? arggg THERE ARE TOO MANY...please don't get me started..I can't choose between children.
Action - Indiana Jones set? Harrison Ford. mmmm. Or anything with Bruce Willis. Call me. Ha.
Romance - I am a sucker for Gone with the Wind. It's brilliant. ALSO - Love Me If You Dare - OMG - amazing. Rent it now.
Horror - oooo I love horrors! The older and more trashy and tragic the better. As for a favourite...tough. I know this isn't exactly horror - but I LOVE the Silence of the Lambs movies..Anthony Hopkins is genius.
Drama/Suspense: Of recent - Taken. Edge of your seat - so intense! He kicks butt. Wish Liam was my dad. ha.

Dream Job?? Or top 5 Dream jobs?Dream man? Dream life? If you could swap with someone who would it be?Your loves/addictions?What you love about your friends? hahaha...
Well hello Cream Puffs! (clearly one of my best friends asking this btw, haha)
Top 5 Dream Jobs - "Movie Watcher" haha kidding, or am I? Getaway/Great Outdoors Presenter. Working for Oyster / RUSSH / Vogue / Harpers / Frankie Magazine. Fashion Stylist. A buyer. Anything in the fashion world would be a dream!
Dream man - Bruce Willis. Harrison Ford. Kevin Costner. Patrick Swayze. or Nate from Gossip Girl. or Chuck. Or this guy. OR Tatum Channing. Christian Bale too. Hmmm I could go on.
Dream life? If you could swap with someone who would it be? No point wishing such things which can't really ever happen...haha I don't know. Carol Brady has it all together I think.
Loves/Addictions - Magazines, dvds, tv series, reading blogs! summer fun, the beach, getting drunk drunk, dancing, dancing on elevated areas (tragic I know), online shopping, music festivals, live music, making random friends whilst being drunk, topshop, all animals, sitting on the floor (even when seating is an option), anything yellow, op-shopping, scratchie tickets, reading the newspaper, sun baking, buying socks, alone time, diet soft drinks (I go cookoo if my fridge is not stocked, it seriously stresses me out..if you have ever lived with me, Jaz Alice, Victoria, you have witnessed this), grain waves, popcorn, granny smith apples, bok choy, spinach, broccoli, ohh could go on forever..and of course FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
What you love about your friends? hahaha...that they are hot amazing smart brilliant back you up anytime anywhere different contageous supportive inspirational ladies I cannot imagine my life withought - LOVE YOU ALL - you know who you are! :)
ps - would love to know who left all those red lipstick kisses ALL OVER my body I found Sunday morning?? haha at least I didn't wake up in the dogs bed. Hilarious.

1) Who is your favorite model? 2) What kind of camera do you use?
Oh dear...fav model....*cringe* CAN'T CHOOSE! ummm...shit. tough question considering I kind of pretty much love them all and they are all my favourites. My tops are probs Gemma Ward, Kate Moss, Tallulah Morten, Sasha Pivovarova, Erin Wasson, Natalia Vodianova, Ali Stephens, Natasha Poly, Freja Beha Erichsen, Linda Evangelista, Jessica Hart, Bar Rafaeli, Chanel Iman, Allie Crandell, Miranda Kerr, Elle, Christy Turlington, Pania Rose, Gisele Bündchen - I KNOW I have forgotten some but that is a fair idea of my tops.
Oh and answered Camera question above :)

What do you do for work? Or do you Study?
I am looking for work at the momment - not studying right now either but am looking into a few styling courses I want to do.

I have a question since I am a new reader to your blog and don't know if this has been mentioned, what do you do when you aren't on your blog? like job/study/bum around haha :)
As above :) So yes technically I am a bum. haha but I do have lots planned for the future!

Favourite childrens movie?
THE GOONIES! Love love love it.

1.Who are your fash inspiration? and 2. What is your height? (cos you look really tall)
Honestly blogs more so than magazines...it's more instant and ENDLESS inspiration. But obviously magazines have so many great reads and also give me so so much inspiration too. Model off-duty looks are my favs I think - and closest to my own personal style. Also a lot of the 'Cobra Girls'...always love their laid back effortless style.
I am 177cm tall.

If you had to be someone other then yourself....who would you be?
Good question..but I don't think we should pine on being anyone else but ourselves. :)

Who is your all time fav band/musician?
BOWIE. DURAN DURAN. MODEST MOUSE. THE KILLERS. STING. SEAL. PHIL COLLINS.
Are all my life loves. Hands down.
Love. love. love. love. love.

How do you keep being so awesome!?
HAHAH thanks STOMPFACE you are a LAHHOOSSSER! :)
ps love you

WELL

I am pretty sure that is all your questions answered...hope you enjoyed the read!

And I shall leave you will the drunken jellyfish dance I proudly displayed on Saturday night
haha wibble wobble ....


Sass and Bide Jumpsuit, KMart Singlet top.
LOVE TO ALL!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Save YouHadQuestions...WellIHaveAnswers on social network:

Followers

Archive