Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF35 PA+++

Another day, another BB cream to try. I have no idea what BB creams are - I actually thought that BB did stand for Bobbi Brown for about a nano second.
However I did read a helpful post by lipglossiping who is always a good bet for finding out what is going on.

So I decided to try this by Bobbi Brown, a BB cream by BB.


I got mine in extra light which is the lightest shade



I am not entirely convinced that this is anything other than a high SPF with a tint.

Blobbed on my hand



And sheered out



This does need a fair bit of rubbing in



I find this suprisingly difficult to blend into my face, cue my unmade up face, with open pores and blackheads and redness.


I thought I would make my nose look particularly big in this shot.

And blended in


I have a skin which is on the oilier side of normal and I find that this sets rather quickly - it does blend and does settle, but rather like a mineral powder foundation can look rather pore clogging initially and then suddenly melds into the skin.

I am really not sure about this product, the smell puts me off hugely, to me it is like very dirty socks that have been masked with deodorant, and I feel as if it does not have the coverage or the finish that I need. I am not sure how easily available this is, I bought mine on ebay
Save Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF35 PA+++ on social network:

Followers

Archive