GOSH Let’s Twist Eyeliner in Blue Grass


I’m a huge fan of the normal GOSH Pencil liners so I thought I should probably try the twist up version too. These are quite inexpensive at £5.70 each and come in a whole range of funky colours. As they twist up you negate the need for a sharpener and the site proclaims that they are waterproof. This is important to me as I use pencil liners exclusively on the water line or smudged under the lower lash line and I would rather not have them running half way down my face by the end of the day. 

The colour Blue Grass is a shimmery teal which leans more blue than green. Although it benefits from being warmed up on the back of your hand for a few seconds it transfers easily onto the waterline. Once it’s on it stays put. I get at least 6 hours wear out of it which is pretty damn impressive. 

I find that the GOSH liners are at least as good as the more expensive Urban Decay 24/7 liners and the colour range is just as wide. I’m eyeing up the colour Hot Flamingo (bright pink) already! X

*Bought by me*
Save GOSH Let’s Twist Eyeliner in Blue Grass on social network:

Followers

Archive