Avon Anti-Aging: a Stable Full of One-Trick Ponies

Avon has introduced so many anti-aging face creams and serums in the past two years that it makes one’s head spin. The biggest complaint I have is that most of the products contain only one of the latest anti-aging ingredients. That’s why I say Avon has a stable full of one-trick ponies. It’s a shame because I really like some of the products; I just can’t figure out how to combine so many creams and potions into a reasonable skin care regimen.



I love Clinical Line and Wrinkle Corrector (LWC) for its silky feel and long-lasting moisturization. It alleviated my chronic dry eye syndrome; so I love it for that too.



I used to have to grope my way to the bathroom in the morning because I couldn’t open my dry eyes until I got some eye drops in. The first time I used LWC, I was simply amazed to awake with no eye pain and be able to open my eyes without the aid of my drops. The LWC still present in my skin when I awake apparently creates a moist environment that keeps my eyes lubricated better than any eye drops or ointments my eye doctor had prescribed.



However the only active anti-aging ingredient in LWC is a high concentration of Glycolic Acid to exfoliate dead surface cells and bring back a more youthful glow.



Next time, I’ll talk about Clinical Deep Crease, Clinical Thermafirm, Anew Alternative and Ageless Results.



Tags:
Save Avon Anti-Aging: a Stable Full of One-Trick Ponies on social network:

Followers

Archive